200+ Foundation Reviews Celebration Giveaway Official Rules
200+ FOUNDATION REVIEWS CELEBRATION GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Eligibility: The 200+ Foundation Reviews Celebration Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) is open internationally. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age at time of entry or have permission from the parent or legal guardian (“Entrant”(s)). Void in Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands and where prohibited. The Giveaway is sponsored by Geek Out of Water, LLC (“Sponsor”).
- Prize: The Giveaway allows Entrants to enter random drawings, as described below, on the Geek Out of Water YouTube Channel (the “Channel”) for a chance at one of 2 prizes (“Prize”). The average retail value (“ARV”) of the Prize is $75. The total ARV of all Prizes is $150. THE ODDS OF WINNING THE PRIZE DEPENDS ON THE TOTAL NUMBER OF ELIGIBLE ENTRIES RECEIVED. No Prize substitution or cash alternative is allowed except at the sole discretion of Sponsor. If a Prize cannot be awarded due to circumstances beyond the control of Sponsor, a substitute prize of equal or greater retail value may be awarded. The Winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state and/or local taxes, and for any other fees or costs associated with the Prize received.
- Giveaway Period: The Giveaway shall begin at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on June 5, 2020 and shall end at 12:00 a.m. ET on June 13, 2020 (“Giveaway Period”).
- How to Enter: To enter the Giveaway you must (a) subscribe to the Channel, and (b) complete the Rafflecopter entry form including a valid email address for contact purposes (together the “Entry”). Entries must be received during the Giveaway Period. Only one Rafflecopter instance is permitted per person; the instance allows multiple options for multiple entries within that instance. http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/ccc8334b5/?
- Winning: The winner of the Giveaway (“Winner”) shall be chosen by the Sponsor based on Sponsor’s random selection. The Winner shall be chosen within 1 day of the end of the Giveaway Period.
- Prize Claim: The Winner will be notified within 1 day of the drawing via the email address provided in the Rafflecopter entry. The Winner will have 1 day to claim the Prize and provide a mailing address. The Winner may be required to execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within 3 days of notification, or as directed by the Sponsor. The failure to respond timely to the notifications and the failure to provide the Prize Claim Documents will result in forfeiture of the Prize and, in such case, the Sponsor may declare an alternate winner, based on another random drawing. If a Prize goes unclaimed or is forfeited by the Winner, the Prize may not be re-awarded, in Sponsor’ sole discretion. The Winner may be required to provide Sponsor with a valid social security number before the Prize will be awarded for tax reporting purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of the Winner, for the actual value of the Prize received. Other restrictions may apply.
- Rights of Sponsor: Sponsor, shall have the right, at its sole and absolute discretion to refuse any Entry whatsoever made by Entrants which it finds to be in violation of these Official Rules or which it finds in its sole discretion to be otherwise objectionable for any reason.
- YouTube Policies
- Your participation in and entry into this giveaway must be in compliance with YouTube’s own Community Guidelines. Entries which don’t comply with YouTube’s Community Guidelines will be disqualified.
- YouTube is not a sponsor of this Giveaway. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with YouTube. By entering this Giveaway, you release YouTube from any and all liability related to this Giveaway.
- This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook. By entering this Giveaway, you release Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook from any and all liability related to this Giveaway.