Anti Aging Mature Beauty Community Tag
Today I’m answering questions from the anti-aging mature beauty community tag, created by Sarah at The Retro Antiager – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRyHXtz0PcWA1pfymu157Og
I was inspired to complete this after seeing Beth’s version over at FiftyPlusBeauty –
Questions are below if you’d like to complete this tag on your own channel or in the comments!
Subscribe to GOOW for new videos every week! http://bit.ly/SubscribeGOOW
Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum – http://go.magik.ly/ml/81i1/
Drunk Elephant TLC Framboos Glycolic Night Serum – http://go.magik.ly/ml/81i2/
Drunk Elephant Day Sampler – http://go.magik.ly/ml/a0ix/
Drunk Elephant Night Sampler – http://go.magik.ly/ml/7q05/
Peter Thomas Roth Retinol Fusion PM – http://go.magik.ly/ml/7emc/
The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% – http://go.magik.ly/ml/a0iy/
Juice Beauty Green Apple Age Defy Kit – http://go.magik.ly/ml/a0iz/
SCIENCE SERUM Tight Eyes 20% off: Use code SHELLY through May 2018! https://scienceserum.com/tighteye-serum/
Juice Beauty Age Defy 6 Week Test – https://youtu.be/HRYmQyFYxW4
With Simplicity Skin Care 4 Week Test – https://youtu.be/pPL-sihEOgQ
Tight Eye Before/After & Demo – https://youtu.be/kzibykN3xrc
MATURE BEAUTY COMMUNITY TAG QUESTIONS:
1) What is your age group? (over 40, 50,60 etc.)
2) What bothers you most about aging?
3) Have you had any procedures done? (plastic surgery etc.)
4) If not, would you?
5) What was a pivotal point where you realized you wanted to tackle anti-aging?
6) Do you think it’s possible to anti-age?
7) Of all the lotions and potions for anti-aging out there, which ones do you think are a gimmick?
8) Which ones work?
9) If you could change just ONE thing about YOUR aging process what would it be?
10) What ONE thing are you most pleased with about your physical appearance at this point in your life?
11) Do you accept that you’re getting older?
12) When it’s all said and done with, is aging about the external or internal?
13) If you had to choose: growing older more rapidly with your physical appearance but yet having vibrant health or vice versa outwardly aging slower but yet declined health which would you choose?
GOOW Amazon Shop – http://www.amazon.com/shop/geekoutofwater
GOOW MERCH! – http://www.teespring.com/stores/goow/
IN THIS VIDEO, I’M WEARING:
Urban Decay Rehab Makeup Prep Hot Springs Hydrating Gel Moisturizer – http://go.magik.ly/ml/9amq/
Tarte blush in Exposed – http://go.magik.ly/ml/8nqu/
L’Oreal Glam Bronze – http://go.magik.ly/ml/56lg/
Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlight in Blossom Glow – http://go.magik.ly/ml/7ny9/
Urban Decay Anti-Aging Primer Potion – http://go.magik.ly/ml/5026/
Kat Von D Eyeshadow Quad in Plum (not available)
Urban Decay Perversion Mascara – http://go.magik.ly/ml/7jd4/
Nyx Always Keepin’ It Tight eyeliner – http://go.magik.ly/ml/9d8y/
Physicians Formula Lash Boosting Liner in Ultra Black – http://go.magik.ly/ml/92vt/
Kat Von D Studded Kiss Crème Lipstick in Double Dare – http://go.magik.ly/ml/9hrt/
FYI: Magic Links (go.magik.ly) support this channel at no cost to you. If you purchase an item through my magik.ly links, I may be paid a small percentage of the sale (usually 1-5%). To learn more about how these affiliate links work, check out this video from Jen Luvs Reviews: https://youtu.be/MGxvZVK6MRI
THINGS I RECOMMEND:
Morphe Me Brushes*: http://bit.ly/morpheGOOW
Ipsy Glam Bag*: http://bit.ly/1UsNMOJDia and Co. Personal Styling Service Sizes 14-32*: http://bit.ly/1UQ0qqx
Gwynnie Bee Clothing Rental Sizes 10-32*: http://goo.gl/5sJgC9
Ebates.com* Cash back for shopping online! http://bit.ly/ebatesGOOW
Magic Links (product referral program)*: https://www.magiclinks.org/rewards/referral/geekoutofw/
$25 off any Clarisonic device when you use my link. (I receive a free brush head for each person I refer)*: http://bit.ly/clarisonicGOOW
Ulta.com – $10 off your first order*: http://ow.ly/ZIdTU
Hello Fresh! Meal Kit Subscription – $40 off your first box!*: http://bit.ly/hellofreshGOOW
*I earn a small commission or points if you sign up via the starred links and appreciate if you do, but I recommend them regardless of how you sign up!
Leave a Comment